Sunday, November 2, 2008

My entrance into the blogging world

Here goes the cliche: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Well this blogging craze has swept everyone and I purposefully did not join. My defenses however were wearing down. My best friend Alex has been at me for months to start a blog and showcase my new found hobby: photography. Well for her birthday (which is a day before mine) I decided to let her make me a blog. I gave her an array of other gifts, but she was most excited about that, I now know how to save money on her gifts! So here I am, in this blogspot world of talking about myself. Thanks for the warm welcome!

5 comments:

alex said...

Yayayayayayayay! You made it! I feel like such a proud mother, mom! LoVe YoU!

alex said...

Oh and I love your template! The girl who made that is just super talented! hahahah

{Morgan Burt} said...

Welcome!
What kind of camera do you use?

The Scotts said...

That is a cool cheap gift! Welcome to the blogging world. It is _________. You can fill in the blank. It changes daily. I am excited to read more about what is going on in you life.

callumgal said...

how do you get so many people to look at your blog at the start as i am creating a blog called callumgal.blogspot if you want to give me some tips on how i can improv it